Saturday, March 6, 2010

Walgreens trip: $1.34 WITH tax!


I still am a little apprehensive about shopping and having my total come out to be *so* low. Sometimes it feels like I'm doing something wrong!! I mean, *how* can it be possible to get all these things for next to nothing, right?! Well here's my trip to Walgreens this week:

2 Purex Detergents - BOGO ($5.99)
Use BOGO coupon from 2/21 RP
Final price BOTH FREE!!
Thanks, ChaChing on a Shoestring for the deal

2 Vicks Cough Drops ($1.19 ea or 2/$2)
Use $1.50/1 from 2/21 PG (I suppose you could use 2 of these but there would be an overage and I figured getting both of them for $.50 was good enough!)
AND use Free Puffs wyb 2 Vicks products from 2/7 PG
Final price $.50 for all 3!!

So my total before tax was $.50 and after was $1.34!! Love it! I'm reeeeeeeally stocked up up laundry detergent now. LOL! I just need to move where I have a washer and dryer and life will be good!!
Thanks, Hip2Save for the deal

No comments:

Post a Comment