Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This Week's Target Deals!

So I wanted to show y'all that I don't always go into Target and spend nothing. LOL! Here's my deals at Target this week:

(2) 75 oz Tide Febreze Sport $9.99 ea and $5 gift card when you buy 2
Use (2) $1.50/1 Tide Febreze Sport TARGET COUPON
and (2) $.35/1 MF coupon in 2/7 PG (Proctor & Gamble insert; some papers had a $1/1 coupon but neither my SF Chonicle or CC Times did. If you got that one, even better deal!)
AND use (2) FREE Stain Release wyb (when you buy) 75oz Tide in 2/7 PG (reg. price is $6.99 ea!!)
Final price for all 4 - OOP $16.28 plus $5 GC = $11.28 or $2.82 ea!!

GE Reveal Light bulbs $2
Use $1.50/1 HERE
Final price - $.50

Friskies Party Mix Cat Treats - $1.32 ea
Use $1/1 HERE
and BOGO free from 2/7 RP (I think!)
Final price - $.32 for both!!

2 Pictureka! Card games -$5.24 ea
Use (2) $5/1 coupons from Hasbro website (no longer available, sorry!!)
Final price - $.24 ea!!

NON COUPON ITEMS:

Ballet flats - $10

Birthday card - $2.99

Total cost: OOP $30.52 + $5 GC

Not too bad!! Also wanted to point out how important it is to check your receipt! I sometimes feel silly checking it there in the store, but if I'm using a lot of coupons and buying a lot of items, I will sit in my car and check on everything. I did that today and realized that the cashier charged me for 3 Tides instead of 2!! That's an extra $9.99 if I hadn't caught it!! I went right back in to the customer service desk and they credited my card back. Very important to pay attention or at the very least check your receipt!

No comments:

Post a Comment