Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Toys R Us Deal of the Day tomorrow! Hopefully FREE My Little Ponies!

Thanks to The Frugal Find for this deal!

Tomorrow, TRU's Deal of the Day is BOGO Free on ALL My Little Pony playsets! I will definitely be going because I know a least one little girl's birthday that is coming up and this will be great! Depending on what TRU you go to, you may also be able to score some FREE ponies!! I know that the Pleasant Hill, CA store seems to be pretty relaxed with their coupon taking but whenever you are getting free things, there always seems to be an issue. I'll try to go early and let you guys know if I get it. Coupons you will need are from the 3/21 SS. There was a Play Saver insert for several different toys. Don't forget you can use 2 coupons, even if one is free! You are just stacking your coupon on the store's sale!

Here's what I plan on using:
(2) $5/1 So Soft Newborns, Family Convertible, or Ferris Wheel
(2) BOGO Free Pony Friends Single Assortment (4 for free - one way to explain it is the store sale is getting you one free, and the coupon is paying for the other one, making it free)

They are also having a great deal on Hasbro games, a lot of which have printable coupons HERE and in that 3/21 SS insert. Check out all of the scenarios HERE courtesy of Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment