Monday, March 29, 2010

This Week's Rite Aid trip!

Sorry it's been so long since I posted. I'm *finally* getting better after being sick for 2 weeks (well, still have a cough and only half a voice, but we're getting there!).

I ventured out to Rite Aid and scored some awesome deals! These are worth the trip out there!

2 Lysol No Touch Soap Dispensers - 50% off ($7.49 ea)
Use (2) $5/1 from 3/28 SS
AND use (2) $1/1 Video Values HERE (you will have to have 2 e-mail accounts to get 2 coupons as you can only print one per log in)
Final Price: $1.49 ea!

Clearasil products - BOGO Free (My two products were $5.99 and $5.29)
Use $1.50/1 from 3/14 SS (I only had 1 but if you have 2, use 2)
AND Use $1/1 peelie from the pore pads (I used this instead of my second $1.50/1)
Final Price: $3.49 for both!

THEN...use a $5/$20 coupon HERE by earning 20 Video Value points

Total price before tax: $1.47!! Awesome!

If you don't want to do the $5/$20 VV coupon, you could just get the 2 soap dispensers, get a super cheap item, and use THIS $3/$15 coupon, making the soap dispensers free! (Since the soap dispensers are only $14.98, you only need a really cheap item to get that $3 off; look for a cheap easter candy or a pencil or something)

No comments:

Post a Comment