Monday, February 15, 2010

My Target deals!


Wahoo to Target this week! They have some GREAT gift card deals this week. Thanks to The Frugal Find for sharing the deals. Go HERE for Julia's compete list.

As for me, I walked out with:
Gillette Fusion Power razor (unfortunately only one cartridge, but I'll figure out some deal to get some more and post it!)
Venus Spa Breeze razor
Olay Tone Enriching Body Wash
2 boxes of Band Aids
2 Tylenol Cold/Sinus medications
Ludens cough drops
Neosporin medicine

for...$10.16 plus tax!! Here's how:

Transaction #1:
Gilette Fusion and Venus razors - $6.99 ea AND $5 gift card when you buy 2
Use $4/1 Gillette Fusion razor coupon from the 2/7 RP
Use $2/1 Venus razor coupon from the 2/7 RP
AND use BOGO free Olay body wash coupon from the 2/7 RP (there is NO amount limit or type that you have to get! I made sure I got one that said OLAY BODY, that's all!)
OOP = $7.98 + $5 GC

Transaction #2:
Assorted Tylenol cold/sinus medicine - $4.99 ea AND free Luden's cough drops
Use (2) $2/1 coupons from HERE OR the $4/2 from the January Safeway coupon booklet
(I have no idea why I didn't get my second bag of cough drops! I may go back this week to get them. Ugh!)

Band Aid products - starting at $2.59 for a 30ct box AND free Neosporin when you buy 2
Use (3) $1/1 coupons from the January Safeway coupon booklet (yes, you can use a coupon on the Neosporin, even though it's free! It's essentially stacking the coupon on their advertised price!) Oh, and at my Target, the Band aids actually rang up at $2.10, even though they were marked $2.59. Shrug.

OOP = $7.18
Use $5 gift card from prior transaction!
Total = $2.18 plus tax!


No comments:

Post a Comment