Monday, February 15, 2010

My Rite Aid deals!


A got a few GREAT deals at Rite Aid this week! I'm not a big RA shopper but I will make the trip for a few good buys! Thanks to My Frugal Adventures! For her complete list, go HERE.

I got 2 Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccinos, 2 Dove deodorants, 2 Degree deodorants, and the NEW Lysol No Touch Soap Dispenser for a whopping...$2.33 WITH tax!! Here's how:

Starbucks Frappuccinos - 3/$5 or $1.67 ea
Use 2 (or more if you have more printers!) $1/1 coupons found HERE (Once you've filled in the form and your first coupon prints, hit the back button to print a second!)
Final price: $.67 ea!!

Dove Deodorant - 2/$3
Use $1.50/2 from the 1/31 RP
Final price: $.75 ea!!

Degree Deodorant - 2/$3
Use (2) $.75/1 from the 1/31 RP
Final price: $.75 ea!!

Lysol No Touch Hand Soap Dispenser - $12.99
Use $5/1 in ad coupon (they have ads in the store if you didn't get one in your Sunday paper)
Use $1/1 ad perk coupon*
Use $5/$20 ad perk bonus coupon*
Get $1 Single Check Rebate
Final price: $.99!!

*Ad Perk is a program that Rite Aid has through it's website. There are many videos (read: ads!) that you can watch and you get a coupon at the end that you can print. The videos also have a "point" value; most are 1 but some are 2. The bonus is that if you collect 20 "points", you get a bonus $5/$20 coupon. I believe you can only get one a month, but I have signed up using 2 e-mail addresses so that I can get 2 if I need to! Click on the link above and follow the directions on how to sign up. It's a little boring, but really only takes about 15 minutes to get the 20 points (maybe less if you're computer runs faster than mine!).

So my total came to $7.58 with tax, but I had a Single Check Rebate sent to me from my last trip there for $5.25 (which actually work like a CVS Extra Care Buck does if you don't want to deposit the check in your bank), which brought my total amount due to $2.33!! SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment