Monday, February 15, 2010

My CVS deals!

Thanks to ChaChing on a Shoestring for the deals! Check out her whole list HERE!

I need to go back this week to finish off my deals but for now this is what I got:
1/2 gallon of milk (they were OUT of gallons. Ugh!)
2 Glade Sense and Spray starter kits
2 Glade Lasting Impression kits

Milk - $1.99
Use $.55/1 coupon HERE (I suggest bookmarking this coupon because it's a PDF and you can use it as much as you want!!)

Sense and Spray and Lasting Impressions - $6 ea AND spend $12 and get $4 ECBs
Use (2) $3/1 Sense and Spray coupons from the 1/24 SS
Use (2) $3/1 Lasting Impressions coupons from the 1/24 SS

OOP = $13.44 + $8 ECBS = $5.44!!

I'm kicking myself because I had a $5/20 coupon that expired YESTERDAY that I didn't realize I had!!

They also have the Sense and Spray refills for 2/$6, however my store was out and I plan on trying another store in the next couple of days. For that deal:

Buy 4 refills
Use (2) $2/2 coupons from the 1/24 SS

OOP = $8 + $4 ECBs = $4!! You could also use the $8 ECBs you just got from the above transaction to make these free!

No comments:

Post a Comment