Thursday, April 1, 2010

This Week's CVS Shopping Trip


A perfect example of how I don't ALWAYS buy things with a coupon!  (o:

Windex Multi-Surface Cleaner - 2/$5 
(We will soon have a wall of glass closet doors so I have a feeling I'll be needing this!!)
Use (2) $1/1 HERE
Final price:  $1.50 BUT...
if you buy 3 of these, you can submit for a $5 SC Johnson rebate HERE!!  You can submit for 3 of these rebates too (I've already done 3 and gotten my checks!)  If you do the rebate and use 3 coupons, this gets turned into a $.50 moneymaker!

Visine Travel Sized Eye Drops - $1.99
Use $1/1 (some regions got a $2/1!) from 3/14 RP
Final price:  $.99

CVS Brand Toddler Wipes - $1.49
No coupon...hey, we were out and I forgot until I got to the store!!

Oral B Toothbrushes - $2.99 w/$2 ECBs (limit 1)
Use BOGO from 3/7 PG
AND $.75/1 from 2/7 PG (expired)
Final price after ECBs and coupons:  $.25 for both!


Total OOP:  $7.72 plus tax AND $2 ECBs

No comments:

Post a Comment