Let me start by once again saying how much I *love* Rite Aid. They have the most coupon friendly, very well described coupon policy out there. I always carry a copy of it when going to the store too, just in case!
So here's how my trip looked today. I did two transactions to maximize my savings and get the lowest out of pocket (OOP) amount. Please check out this post from Hip2Save, including her shopping trip video. She just wrote up all the basic info about Rite Aid and it's very extensive if you are new to shopping there or to couponing in general. A wonderful website to frequent!
(1) Aussie Shampoo - $2.99
(2) Clairol Root Touch Ups - $4.99 ea
(1) Fructis Shampoo - $2.99
(1) Fructis Conditioner - $2.99
(2) Oreo snack packs - $1
(2) Chips Ahoy snack packs - $1
$4 off $20 - Rite Aid Video Values coupon (must watch 20 videos to get this "bonus" coupon)
$1/1 Aussie product - 9/12 SS
$5/2 Root Trouch Ups - 8/29 PG
(2) $1/1 Fructis product - 9/12 RP or here
(2) $1/1 Fructis product - Rite Aid Video Values coupon
(2) $1/2 Nabisco snack packs - Rite Aid Video Values coupon
(Please note, you need to have 2 e-mail accounts signed up to get two of any VV coupons as you can only print them one time; the register will beep that your coupon has been used if you try to print them twice.)
Total OOP: $4.95+tax AND...
(2) $2 +Up rewards from the Root Touch Ups
$1 +Up reward from the Aussie
(1) Aussie Conditioner
(2) Schick Quattro disposable razors 3ct.
(2) Noxzema Spa Shavers disposable razors 4ct.
(1) Coke 20oz + CRV
$4 off $20 - Rite Aid Video Values coupons
(1) $1/1 Aussie product - 9/12 SS
(2) $4/1 Schick Quattro razors - play the Visual Q's game on their Facebook page; you can win $4, $3, or $2 coupons and can play everyday!)
(2) $1/1 Noxzema razors printable
Free Coke through Coke Rewards; get info here (You will not be able to get this before the end of the week because this is a mailed coupon so you will need to find something else to fill this slot so you can make it to $20)
(2) $2 +Up Rewards from first transaction
Total OOP: $0+$1.05 tax AND...
$1 +Up Reward from Aussie purchase
To put it into perspective, if you went in with no coupons, you would pay more for one box of the Root Touch Up then I did for all the above items!!