Sunday, September 19, 2010

Huge moneymaker trip to CVS!


Well it's time for yet another *fantastic* CVS trip to share.  AND you can easily do this trip too since there are no newspaper coupons!

Here's what my trip looked like:
(1) Gallon of Crystal milk - $2.79
(2) Edge Infused shave gel - $2.79 ea w/$1.80 ECBs (limit 1)
(1) Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick - $6.99 w/$5 ECBs (limit 1)

Coupons used:
$5 off $15 that I received my receipt on my last trip!  Always check your receipts!!
BOGO any Edge shave gel printable (look under personal care)
$3 off any Revlon cosmetic from the "magic coupon machine" - CVS coupon
$2 off Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick Facebook printable
Total OOP:  $.57 +tax!!!  AND...
$6.80 in ECBs!!!  Awesome!

(I had a $.55 off milk printable as this brand has always in the past had the Real California Milk seal, but these gallons didn't so my total could have potentially been $.02 +tax!  I recommend bookmarking this coupon though as it's good till 1/31/11!)

No comments:

Post a Comment