Sunday, February 28, 2010

Some of my deals at the 99 Cent Only store!

So I ventured over to the 99 Cent Only store today. I've been known to drive a little ways to get to the one that Julia from The Frugal Find shops at but this time I decided to stick with my local Fairfield, CA one.

Here are a few of my highlights:

Pillsbury Valentine's Day Ready to Bake cookies, pack of 24 (I got 3 and have already baked one package tonight!)

Eggo Bakeshop Frozen Pastries (I got 2)

Lunchables Submarine Sandwiches (While I didn't find these to be a great deal for lunch at home since they simply a roll, some lunch meat, and cheese, I figured they would be a great thing to throw in a bag and give to my daughter when we are out somewhere instead of buying her fast food; I got 3)

Dannon Nutriday Yogurt, 4 pack (I got 2)

Fat Free Cottage Cheese, 4 pack

Earthbound Farms Organic Romaine Lettuce

Zacky Farms Chicken Bologna

Bunch of Fresh Asparagus

BIG bag of baby carrots

Small bottle of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil, duh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment