Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This Week's Target Deals!


Oh, Target. You've been an enemy of mine ever since I started spending $50 every time I stepped in the door. But this week, HA! I win and thanks for paying to me to buy some things. It's great!

2 Fur Fighter Starter Kits $3.99
Use (2) $4/1 coupons HERE (it's a PDF file so you can print as many as you want/need!)
FREE

Fur Fighter Car Interior Starter Kit
I think because the box was torn up, this was on clearance for $1.24!
Use $4/1 coupon
Overage of $2.76!!!

Gillette Body Wash $1.99 8 oz only
Use $4/2 from 2/21 PG
Both free!

Rimmel Mascara $2.24 Extra Super Lash only
Use $3/1 from March All You magazine
Overage of $.76!!!

2 Buddy Bars $.97 each
Use (2) $1/1 from HERE
Both free AND I got a catalina coupon for $2.50/3 Johnson's products!

2 Glade Scented Oil Candle Tins $1.66 ea
Use $2/2 from 2/7 SS
$.66 ea AND I got a $1.50/1 inside!

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars and True Delights $2 ea/Get a free box of True Delights Cafe Squares wyb 3 boxes
Use $.75/1 True Delights and $.75/2 Chewy Granola bars from 2/7 SS
$4.50 for 4 boxes

So my total came to: $2.20 (thanks to those overages!)
(I did have to spend $9 in the dollar spot on bunny ears for Samantha's birthday party, but that wasn't factored in!)

I need to go back this week to another Target because mine is so tore up from the remodel that they didn't have a cold/freezer section. There is a good sale on cheese with a Target and MF coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment