Monday, January 18, 2010

What I set out to do with this blog...

When I decided to start routinely filling up space on a blog, I thought for sure I'd be able to post about all the deals and freebies I've been getting as of late from all the wonderful, already established blog posts out there. Then I realized it's a lot harder to type about said deals, then it is to just *get* them. So I have a feeling there will be less and less postings by yours truly regarding my finds. But rather more links to those stupendous people out there who already have this market covered. I will link those of you reading this to their sites so you too can partake in the math skills they possess and get things at such bargains.

For now, I think I'll stick to just, well, typing. And continuing my photo of the day project. Which reminds me, I need to go get the camera and post todays!

And on a final note for now, I'm finding this blog to be quite therapeutic. With all the turmoil my life has gone through in the past year plus, it's nice to be able to come here and ramble. Even if only for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment